- Summit Aconcagua is a challenge to reach the Summit of the Aconcagua – America’s highest mountain (6.962 m) – in order to beat the Guinness world record of the highest altitude board game played on Land.
- The team that will participate in this challenge is made up of incredible men and women who share a common trait: They have all overcome seriously adverse situations (a traumatic event, a physical disability, a disease, an accident); events which they have managed to transform into something positive by practicing a sport.
- The goal of the challenge is to promote movement, a healthy life and to share the stories of these renowned sportsmen and women who have profited from movement as a resource for improvement and change.
- On February 1st, 2018 the group will begin the ascent of the Aconcagua using the regular road and will focus on reaching the summit between February 15th and February 18th.
- In order to achieve the Guinness record of the highest altitude board game played on Land, the group must reach the summit of the Aconcagua and play the game Equilibrium, a board game that combines fitness, martial arts, yoga and ballet, for an hour.
- One lucky visitors to this website will have the chance to join the team that will participate in the challenge. In November 2017 a winner will be drawn from the entrants who meet the requirements specified in the conditions of the contest. The winner of this drawing will accompany the team members throughout the entire expedition and will participate in the challenge.
- The expedition’s can be followed in real time on various social networks and through briefings that will be periodically published in the newspaper La Nación.